Tracey Howett has over 22 years of global telecoms experience, and is an accomplished professional, specialising in fixed and mobile technology to effectively manage wholesale commercial negotiations & channel business development, mobile market economics, operational efficiencies based on in-sourced and outsourced fixed & mobile network and IT architecture strategies, product & service innovation and customer experience strategies, multi-country programs & virtual team management & program delivery, business transformation governance & risk management, legal & regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdications.
Client & Interim Management roles include: Bellsouth Wireless – AT&T (Carrier/MNO); Level 3 Communications (Carrier); France Telecom – Orange Business Services (Carrier); H3G – Hutchison Whampoa (MNO);
x-Mobility (UK & IrelandMVNA);Colt Technology Services (EU MVNO); Teleena (global MVNE); worked closely with global industry players: Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, Ericsson, NSN andglobal MVNEs, Carriers & MNOs.
- For Teleena undertook evaluation of its global sales strategy to support its MVNOs; defined a sustainable global roaming wholesale strategy to leverage an effective commercial & technology architecture model with commercial access at group level & local MNOs
For Colt developed a robust wholesale commercial model with 12 MNOs across Europe; enabled the client to leverage its fixed network assets with its desired Fixed & Mobile Coverged (FMC) network topology to gain compelling FMC economics;
- Management of the Colt European mobile business transformation program & governance and matrix, managing complex commercial negotiations, services and technology strategies across multiple business principles; wholesale MNO/MVNA, BSS – provisioning, mediation & billing, customer services, OSS – FMC network infrastructure, service evolution, sales operations, mobile proposition architecture design, mobile VAS platforms, legal & regulatory compliance;
- For H3G, defined the wholesale commercial, technology & operating strategy to the H3G UK Executive Board, to align H3G’s business intent to offer its 3G network to wholesale partners; lead to investment budget approval and delivered a compelling wholesale platform to gain alternative revenue on the network; remained as an interim consultant for 2 years to effectively deploy the wholesale platform and host MVNO brands.
- Negotiated and accountable for the H3G budgeted revenue commitment of MVNO agreements with a Tier 1 Telco provider to support its UK business resellers with FMC services, and 2 additional B2B MVNOs addressing roaming & data propositions to its clients & resellers; gained CxO investment approval to deploy an MVNA business model to deliver multiple MVNO brands
- For x-Mobility managed the commercial negotiations and service deployment of 26 MVNO brands; created network & system integration methodologies to enable SPs to efficiently gain market access within 8 weeks to offer pre-pay voice, sms, and data propositions with a low cost of entry model to leverage existing telco assets;
- Lead and delivered a strategic global commercial business model to serve SWIFT (global financial clearing house), OBS’s largest Financial Multinational to provide IP network services in 52 non-liberalised markets; defined regulatory compliance, commercial propositions with alignment of operational people and processes, and managed the highly complex and sensitive commercial assignment to fundamentally close the sales gap in OBS’s sales operations to facilitate localised commercial agreements under global regulatory compliance with Carriers.
- Designed and deployed Level 3’s Alternate Channel Partner strategy across Europe to include: UK; France; Germany; Netherlands; Belgium to accelerate revenue growth and market penetration